Limuru Water and Sewerage company Limited was incorporated on 13th March 2006 under the companies Act (Cap. 486) wholly owned by the County Government of Kiambu. The County Government of Kiambu is in-charge of service provision and this is being done by the companies which are autonomous. Athi water service board continues to undertake major infrastructure development and bulk projects.
Our vision is to be the centre of excellence in the provision of water and sewarage services within our area of jurisdiction.
Our mission is to provide adequate and quality water and efficient sewerage services to the satisfaction of our customers within our area of jurisdiction.
Limuru water and Sewerage Company is located at Maji Centre near the government offices and is directly opposite Limuru health centre in Limuru Town.
- Continuous service
- Continuous learning
- Social responsibility (eg HIV/aids)
- Customer satisfaction
- Integrity and transparency
- Environmental sustainability
- Economic viability
In order to enhance and improve service delivery to the consumers, LWSC has committed itself to the following strategic goals;
- Improve customer’s service.
- Improve customer health through clean water.
- Build and sustain a strong institution.
- Employee safety and health
- Asset management
- Stakeholder relations
- Address issues of HIV/Aids.
- Commitment to gender issues.
- Eradication of poverty
- Upgrading and improving infrastructure